DJCyto - Electric Havoc DJCyto - Electric Havoc

mmmmm, tasty bass...

I cud tell from the second it begin, just by the drums, that i wud probably like this. Good quality synth sounds, good drum beat, and nice mixing.
Better than my stuff :( Ah well, i'll keep on tryin...
But seriously, nice work

I Wanna Feel You ~Prog. House~ I Wanna Feel You ~Prog. House~

Good vibes!

Really like the feel of this. Its not boring, but not complicated, just right. Everything in this fuses nicely into a happy, head-bobbing beat :)

djhathor23 responds:

thank you so much! thats exactly how i want everyone to feel when they listen to this! just feel what i was feeling when i was making it!

[Take It Slow] [Take It Slow]

omg

this is virtually professional quality, and is also a really gd song (considering i dont normally like this sort of thing)
ONE, just ONE little suggestion - towards the end, you cud complicate the drums a bit more. Not criticism, just a suggestion - it's fantastic as it is

fishfood2021 responds:

I'll take your suggestion into consideration and see what I can do. Thanks for reviewing friend :D.

In the End. |remix| In the End. |remix|

on the way...

Cud become a vry gd remix. Three things tho: 1) make it longer (obviously), 2) make the drums a teeny bit quieter, & 3) perhaps download an acapella and mix in the vocals - shud be easy to find one and not too hard to do.

like i sed, its on the way :)

SR - She (remix) SR - She (remix)

powerful

Really good, loved the drums.
Don't know the original, but this is a great piece of music in its own rite.
Good job :)

Die-hilation--_-- Die-hilation--_--

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Really gd, love the pumpin sound, and the bass line, and... well evrythin. It all fits well nice and sexily

StartBurst - You Need Me v1.2 StartBurst - You Need Me v1.2

Nice

Really like the jerky-ness, sounds a bit like Daft Punk in places, a bit like Justice in others. Good stuff

DJ Deimos-Illusion DJ Deimos-Illusion

wow...

this really is epic in evry way. the one improvement i can think of is having a tempo change near the end, sort of drum'n'bass-esque. Still phenominal